PROJECT & PROCESS MANAGEMENT
"Project and process management - both "in" and "on" the project":
Project and process management are both project-related activities "in" and process-related activities "on" the project.
In terms of project content ("in" the project), the individual tasks and contents in an existing in-house project are coordinated and carried out by a designated project / process manager. Examples are R&D projects in work contract form.
In terms of process content ("am" project), coordination and optimization tasks are taken over in ongoing external projects and processes. The objectives of these tasks are analysis, optimization, continuous further development and definition of new processes.
Project Management (Certified according to GPM, Scrum Master)
- Assumption of project management and project management
- Project coordination (deadlines, tracking, quality,...)
- Interface management for "joint projects"
- Reporting and monitoring
- Decision templates
- Resource planning
Process management "in" and "on" the process
- Process analyses and evaluation of existing processes and workflows
- Structuring and standardization of procedures and models
- Optimization and further development of existing processes
- Automation of existing processes
- Audit preparations
Project management methods
For each project, we work with you to select the right method for the respective project management method.
- Agile project management
- Procedure according to V-model
- Classic project management
- Project-specific special forms