Nowadays, passenger cars are highly complex and networked "data centers" consisting of a large number of electronic units (control units) for safety and driver assistance systems (ADAS).
As professionals, we develop the complete and reliable diagnostic content for this purpose. Interpreting technical values and error codes, deleting the fault memories and making service provisions are just as much a part of our tasks as diagnosing sensors, actuators and special functions.
ECU specifications, circuit diagrams and signal images are professionally evaluated or created by us and the results are incorporated into the customer-specific repair and service methodology.
- Our diagnostic authors know and come from the workshop. When developing diagnostic processes, we always focus on the workshop and pay attention to workshop-friendly processes
- We accompany your diagnostic development professionally from the first device carriers or simulations through all development stages to the SOP and along the entire lifecycle in after sales
- As experts, we are responsible for more than 600 control units of our customers
- Our own VEFK structure enables us to carry out diagnostic tasks on electric and hybrid vehicles
- Of course, our area of responsibility includes all intelligent assistance systems (ADAS), such as PreSafe and collision protection, 360° camera systems and Night View or Lane Keeping Assist
- The current drive units, such as hybrid motors, electric drives or hydrogen drives are part of our engineering portfolio