ACTIA IME GmbH - headquartered in Braunschweig - is a subsidiary of ACTIA Automotive SA Toulouse. The consolidated group has more than 3.800 employees, over 30 years successfully operating in the areas of vehicle communication, workshop diagnostics, energy storage & manangement technology, on-board and control electronics.
Many factors are responsible for the success of the company founded in 1986. With innovative products, a market-oriented approach in research and development and through targeted investment, the ACTIA Group was able to develop and expand international structures. Even more, the company has established itself as a reliable business partner. So ACTIA IME today recognized systems supplier for well-known companies from the automotive sector.
We base our work on:
- Exceptionally well-trained and highly motivated staff,
- A quality management system that is characterized by an economically rational relationship between effort and result,
- A powerful technical equipment with modern computer technology, measurement technology and development software,
- Many years of good and trustful cooperation with numerous partners, suppliers and customers.
The product and service portfolio is focused on solutions for complex diagnostics, vehicle engineering applications, communication modules between vehicle interfaces and devices, electronic controls and components for use on commercial and special vehicles.
- The development of hardware and software real-time systems for selected microprocessors,
- Knowledge about the communication strategies used around the world,
- Highly complex electronic control units as well as related tools for system design and tests,
- Design and dimensioning of electronic components according to stringent environmental conditions and use EMC requirements.
Main business areas:
- The development of electronic systems or system components in modern microelectronics both as a service and for our own products,
- The production of microelectronic components as sample production, to highly automated mass production,
- Selling own products or derived products from the corporate network of the ACTIA Group,
- The rendering of services in the global market for already imported products.