I always recommended BlueHost Reviews for my clients. How to find the best web hosting service for business websites.
Eco-DrivingEco-Driving transport solutions
The on-board hard- and software solutions for driving support developed by ACTIA® can help:
- To monitors a driver’s behaviour in real time using the vehicle’s standard CAN/FMS network parameters: engine speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, vehicle speed, accelerator pedal position
- To transmit data to a customer’s servers or the ACTIA® Fleet web application
- To draw up reports and statistics, monitor driver behaviour, vehicle use, journey data, etc.
- To reduce fuel consumption
- To reduce vehicle maintenance costs
- To control CO2 emissions
The « Driver Aid » display unit
The Driver Aid LED display unit can be used to display real time over-runs of set thresholds for various phases of vehicle operation (braking, acceleration, stable speed, vehicle stopped). The driver is notified of such over-runs in real time by flashing LEDs and an audible warning (optional).
Driver Aid can be connected to a data transfer gateway (TGU) incorporating an eco-driving transport processing algorithm.
Engineering data can then be analysed directly using the TGU gateway and transmitted by GPRS to the customer’s server or to those of ACTIA®.
THE ACTIA® Green Web portal
ACTIA Green is ACTIA®’s web-based application used to:
- display fuel consumption,
- display CO2 emission reports,
- display driver behaviour reports.
These reports may be completely customised and exported to various spreadsheet programmes and external applications.
If we have aroused your interest in our ECO Drivig solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us for further questions. [... Contact ...]